Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · July 2, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (Virtual) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Immediate openings are available for licensed in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Illinois, Indiana & Pennsylvania.
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with home or office based high-speed internet connectivity.
- Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay.
- Minimum time commitment is 4-6 four hour shifts per week(weekend shifts available).
- Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer.
- Self-writing notes with minimal charting.
- Candidates should also have an active unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the above states, current DEA registration, have a clean databank and no current significant malpractice history or sanctions.
- Seeking board certified physicians to perform routine primary & urgent care telemedicine consults via an innovative chat-based platform with built-in AI capabilities.
- Chat based patient interaction-no audio or video.
- Patients interact via the company's smartphone app and at the end of the interaction have the option to request to chat with a physician.
This locum tenen job from Med-Link Staffing was last open on Jun 5.