Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · January 20, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Exeter) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We have a unique job share opportunity within our outpatient Family Practice clinic located on the beautiful New Hampshire seacoast.
- Join our growing practice!
- We are located just under an hour from Boston in a family friendly community with the prestigious Phillips Exeter Academy in our backyard.
- Work part-time and help us grow our already well-established multi-specialty practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Exeter, NH.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life in one of the lowest crime rates of the nation.
- Must be a graduate of a medical college/university with a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine, unrestricted license to practice within New Hampshire.
- If newly graduated from residency, certification must be obtained within three years of graduation.
- Experienced preferred but will consider new grads.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago