Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Tuesday · November 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: August ongoing.
- 7on/7off with day and night shift rotation.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Central Lines and Intubation required.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: Average Patient Census: 17-20 with 6-8 admissions per night.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Rotation encompasses: 5on/5off for night shift rotation and 7on/7off for day shift rotation.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.