Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Central Lines and Intubation required.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Patient Volume: Average Patient Census: 17-20 with 6-8 admissions per night.
- Length Of Assignment: August ongoing.
- Rotation encompasses: 5on/5off for night shift rotation and 7on/7off for day shift rotation.
- Board Certified.
- 7on/7off with day and night shift rotation.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.