Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rotation encompasses: 5on/5off for night shift rotation and 7on/7off for day shift rotation.
- Board Certified.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: Average Patient Census: 17-20 with 6-8 admissions per night.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Length Of Assignment: August ongoing.
- 7on/7off with day and night shift rotation.
- Central Lines and Intubation required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 2.