Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Washington, IN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
- Family-friendly with shopping, stellar schools.
- TOP Notch bedroom community of population of 12K.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Located along interstate 69, 50 minutes from Bloomington, 50 minutes from Evansville.
- Indianapolis and Louisville are a 2-hour drive.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Community: Safe, warm, welcoming community with great schools, infrastructure, outdoor recreation, quality of life.
- Active/fit community.
- Location: Indiana.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.