Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Washington, IN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located along interstate 69, 50 minutes from Bloomington, 50 minutes from Evansville.
- TOP Notch bedroom community of population of 12K.
- Active/fit community.
- Current Dr is going through a transition within the hospital but will still have opportunity to train on the day to day activities.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Indiana.
- Family-friendly with shopping, stellar schools.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Indianapolis and Louisville are a 2-hour drive.
- Community: Safe, warm, welcoming community with great schools, infrastructure, outdoor recreation, quality of life.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing Perm.
- Awesome opportunity in a great small and quiet city in Southern Indiana.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.