Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Only looking for Physicians who are willing to work both as a Nocturnist and Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Full-time: 5 on/5off, 7pm-7am and 7on/7off for 7am-7pm.
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult).
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Able to perform Procedures: Central Lines and Intubation.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Board Certified IM.
- This position could be 6 + months of work .
- Board Certified.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.