Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Crown Point) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist / Nocturnist.
- Board Certified IM.
- Board Certified.
- Able to perform Procedures: Central Lines and Intubation.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Full-time: 5 on/5off, 7pm-7am and 7on/7off for 7am-7pm.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- This position could be 6 + months of work .
- Limited ICU Setting (All admissions require Pulmonary/Critical Care Consult).
- Only looking for Physicians who are willing to work both as a Nocturnist and Hospitalist.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 20.