Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment requirements include outpatient treatment.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the covering physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active IN state license needed.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active IN state license.
- An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 26.