Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Anderson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Assignment requirements include outpatient treatment.
- CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday and the covering physician will see 12 - 15 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- License: Active IN state license needed.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active IN state license.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago