Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (South Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
- License: Active MI state license needed.
- Certification: BC required.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- The facility's EMR is Epic.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The incoming physician must be board certified.
- A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.