Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (South Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm, and the covering physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day.
- A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- License: Active MI state license needed.
- The incoming physician must be board certified.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required.
- The facility's EMR is Epic.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Charting: Epic EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.