Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- There will be enough time to obtain an IN license before this assignment begins.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 22.
- The electronic medical record system is NextGen.
- License: Willing to help license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment requirements include IUD insertion, mole removal, and minor suturing.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Charting: NextGen.
- The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 22 patients per day on average.
- Procedures: IUD insertion, mole removal, and minor suturing.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.