Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Eastern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The assignment requirements include IUD insertion, mole removal, and minor suturing.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 22.
- Procedures: IUD insertion, mole removal, and minor suturing.
- An Indiana-based facility is currently seeking a family medicine physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage.
- The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 22 patients per day on average.
- Charting: NextGen.
- There will be enough time to obtain an IN license before this assignment begins.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Willing to help license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The electronic medical record system is NextGen.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.