Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified, board eligible, or past boarded with current BLS certification.
- License: Active IN state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 18 - 21 patients per day.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- You need to have an active IN state license for this assignment.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- A new locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Indiana.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 25.