Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Monday · October 14, 2019
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active IN state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no. The covering physician must be board certified, board eligible, or past boarded with current BLS certification.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Other Certification: BLS.
- Caseload: 18 - 21 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to have an active IN state license for this assignment.
- A new locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available in Indiana.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago