Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday.
- Length of Coverage: 60 days from hire for a 90 day locums assignment with option for permanent placement.
- No credentialing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Standard Primary Care for ages 2 and up Anderson offers a wide range of recreational facilities for movies, shopping, dining, and sports.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed in Anderson Indiana for a Locums to Permanent Job Opportunity.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day Pay Rate: $78 - 90.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.