Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · February 16, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Family Practice Physician.
- Michigan State License required Watersmeet Township is a civil township of Gogebic County in the Upper Peninsula of the United States state of Michigan.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Immediate need for a Primary Care Physician Internal Medicine/Family Practice.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15 - 20.
- The population was 1,417 at the 2010 census, slightly down from 1,472 at the udents made up half of the student body and winning high school basketball team in the early 2000s.
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): 1/2/2020 - 6/30/2020.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.