Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Visitors often explore the nearby Amish region.
- This opportunity offers: .
- Family Medicine Physician.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Elkhart is situated along the St. Joseph and Elkhart Rivers.
- A facility is in need of Family Medicine locums coverage in Elkhart, Indiana!
- Brand new facility opening in February 2020.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Estimated 15-20 patients per day.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- The Robert Young Rail Yard is recognized as one of the biggest freight classification yards in the entire world.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- The city is known as the "RV capital of the world" which can be attributed to the numerous recreational vehicle manufacturers that are located in Elkhart.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- The South Bend metropolitan region is close by.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Active Indiana license.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- The city contains numerous major parks including the popular Island Park.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 17.