Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Thursday · October 22, 2020
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Mooresville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have Active IN License, enrolled in Ipcf and have Acls.
- Facility Type: Health Network Hospital.
- Shift Times are 7 am - 7 pm or 7 pm - 7 am.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Board Certified FM or IM.
- Must be Comfortable with procedures.
- This is the opportunity to serve and provide patient care in a metro area.
- Seeking Indianapolis area Providers for ongoing coverage.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Average Inpatients/night: 9-14.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Shifts are sporadic / as needed.
- Open ICU.
- Board Certified IM or FM Hospitalist.
- Some Procedures Required.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Local to Indianapolis?
- Location: 20 minutes outside of Indianapolis.
- Length Of Assignment: minimum 3 months (2-3 shifts per week).
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Patient Volume: Average Inpatients/day: 28 (among 3 rounding hospitalists).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 2.