Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Chicagoland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current BLS.
- Attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Location: Indiana, about an hour south of Chicago.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Clean background & clean malpractice history.
- PPE will be provided.
- Start Asap, at least 3 months, ongoing coverage.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Only looking for Physicians who are willing to work both as a Nocturnist and Hospitalist.
- Board Certified IM/FM.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Per Bylaws.
- Must answer and pass Covid questionnaire.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Board Certified.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Must be comfortable with procedures / Central Lines and Intubation.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Three shifts available / 7a-7p & 12p-10p & 7p-7a.
- Active Indiana License.
- Seeking local Hospitalist from Chicagoland or surrounding states to cover Locums.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 15.