Family Medicine Jobs in Indiana
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Hoosier State
Photo: Lucas Oil Stadium viewed from across the White River.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Southwest Michigan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open to internal medicine or family trained physicians with 2+ years of experience.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 7 - 7.
- Join a growing team at a 25 bed, non-profit, critical access Hospital located in southern Michigan just minutes away from South Bend, IN.
- Will also be doing some PRN outpatient in a Post Acute Care Clinic affiliated with Borgess-Lee during scheduled hours.
- Be sure to tour the historic train depot, live theatre, museums, and art galleries as well.
- Enjoy a multitude of cultural and recreational attractions in the area such as fishing, canoeing, boating, water skiing, and ice fishing on the neighboring Sister Lakes.
- Team of 1 physician and 1 full-time advanced practitioner.
- Integrated care program - manage both the hospital medicine and emergency medicine programs.
- Solid compensation package and full benefits including partnership track.
- Nestled within the Fruit Belt in Southwest Michigan, surrounded by rolling farmlands and abundant orchards.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.